Head of Marketing
Virgin Sport is looking for a marketer with a strong digital background and management experience to drive customer acquisition, oversee the Virgin Sport brand, and lead customer experience for our portfolio of mass participation fitness events.
The ideal candidate will have B2C growth marketing experience and thrive in dynamic environments.They will combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills with analytical capability to execute on high-impact campaigns and develop scalable processes. A passion for analytics, brand building, and exceptional customer experiences are key to success.
- Develop and refine strategies to drive growth in user acquisition, awareness, and retention
- Refine attribution models to determine optimal allocation of resources for customer acquisition
- Oversee public relations
- Serve as liaison between Virgin Sport and Virgin Management brand team
- Analyse conversion funnels and identify opportunities to increase conversion rates
- Collaborate with event operations team on experience development, including customer service
- Design content strategy to leverage web, social, email, and event app audiences
- Oversee SEO and paid media spend
- Work closely with business development to develop innovative partnership concepts and ensure successful partner activations
- Manage workflows for internal marketing team members and external agencies
- Develop and manage marketing department budget and quarterly forecasts
- 8+ years of marketing in a digital consumer business
- Brand building experience
- 4+ years of leadership and staff management experience
- Proven track record driving user acquisition and company growth
- Experience with analytics, email marketing / CRM strategy, SEO, and web content management
- Passion for fitness a plus!