Virgin Sport is seeking a Sales Executive to join a small, but high performing business development team to drive revenue growth across our event portfolio. You’ll sell commercial propositions within our events to both large and small organisations, using a combination of telesales, digital communication, and face-to-face pitch meetings. This role reports to the Head of Business Development.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate revenue through the sale of event exhibitor packages (outside of event sponsors), corporate challenge entries, and charity entries
- Work closely with several teams, including marketing, finance and operations
- Update & extend Virgin Sport’s current prospect database
- Develop pitch materials & support creation of high value sponsorship proposals
- Deliver against monthly sales objectives
- Build sustainable relationships with customers to improve market knowledge and retention ratio, up-selling, and value-added services
- Manage key accounts and all administration relating to sales (e.g. reconciliation & invoicing)
- Minimum two years’ successful outbound B2B sales experience
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication, articulate and persuasive without being cheesy
- Excellent organisational skills; tracking sales prospects right through to closure
- Ability to hit weekly deadlines
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Enthusiasm for the fitness industry is a plus!
- Base salary + sales commission & bonus opportunity
- Career progression within fast growing Virgin company
- Free lunch
- Training opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme