About Virgin Sport
Virgin Sport is on a mission to revolutionize healthy lifestyle experiences and inspire the world to move together. The business will initially include multi-sport participation events in the UK and US, with plans for global expansion.
At Virgin Sport, we believe that people are better together. We believe that sport is for everyone. We believe sport is the most powerful movement to lift individuals and communities to be better than they ever could be on their own. We are changing sport for good.
Our Teammates are all-in on life. They are doers; starters; and creators. They always lean forward in family, work and play, and have high standards for themselves and others. They squeeze the juice out of life, with a wink, shout and smile. They are the first to hit up the party when the work is done. They are seriously not serious, and know that choosing to give means getting so much more.
Virgin Sport is hiring a partnership manager to oversee sponsor relationships for all UK events. The partnership manager will be responsible for developing and executing impactful activation plans for partners, using their contracted assets to deliver tangible results for brands and businesses. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sport and experience as a senior account manager in the sports industry.
This role will report into the VP of Business Development, based in Virgin Sport’s London office.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Partnership Executive looking to make the next step in their career.
Here’s to the future of sport! On your marks…
- Deliver fantastic service to all Virgin Sport partners
- Manage and maintain multiple stakeholder relationships so to ensure partner contractual rights are delivered to the highest possible standards
- Define and implement a clear and compelling strategic plan for each partner account and provide necessary marketing and partnership account plans
- Ensure operations, experience, and marketing departments are aware of the contractual obligations of partners and stakeholders
- Implement research and measurement programmes that demonstrate return on partner investment
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the sponsorship marketplace to ensure Virgin Sport is fully informed of industry trends
- Work with the Business Development team to identify targets, create pitch materials, and secure new partnership deals
- Develop and deliver guest hospitality programmes for the event portfolio including prospecting events, VIP functions, and general hospitality events
- 4-5 years of account / partnership / sponsorship management experience, ideally in the sports sector or an event environment
- A successful track record of delivering exceptional value for established brands
- Experience managing a rights delivery programme
- Understanding of the mass participation sports landscape
- Applied understanding of brand marketing and marketing principles
- Highly presentable, with a positive outlook and strong team ethos
- Exceptionally well organised
- Ability to build strong / lasting relationships with senior clients
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Strong in planning and implementation
- Able to respond quickly and confidently to senior client needs
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- First-hand experience in a consumer-service driven business environment
Competitive salary + beneftis package